Architecture School project 2009

'User Generated space' -2010

'Julie & the Bear' 2009

Thursday, 10 March 2011

30 Pond Road - Private residence



Whilst looking for a permanent placement position - the all important 'PPP', (not to be confused with a regular 'PP' which I may need after I do this post) I answered an online advert for a trainee architect to help design a house in Trinidad. Such opportunities do not come around everyday and so I jumped at the chance. The client was hoping to move out there and wished to have a typical Caribbean styled home. After researching typical house types in the area, the client also provided a detailed list and sketches of what they wanted, making my task much easier. After just a week a design was set upon for which I also provided 3D's. It was a great experience and it should be going to site this time next year.

3 comments:

  1. well nice :)

    think u need to have a trip over there in order to get a real feel for it, purely for research purposes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is our house, fantastic! Please get in touch as I have lost the drawings on my pc - silly thing crashed and burned!

    ReplyDelete